[Magdalen] UPDATE Re: Prayers -Joy and concern

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 15:33:04 UTC 2015

Lynn, I'm assuming mom has been pumping from the beginning. The twins received nothing but breast milk through the feeding tubes from the beginning--my daughter brought it from home, several bottles at a time. It was almost a month before they could suck, but once they could, breast feeding proceeded just fine.