[Magdalen] Prayer pats needed

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 22:09:34 UTC 2015

Update: I saw a nurse practitioner at the Urgent Care Clinic today, and
yes, I have shingles. I knew I did when I got up this morning and saw tiny
blisters on my forehead. Thank goodness I followed my instincts and took
S/O's Valtrex; she said that was a good call. I now have my own
prescription, plus some prednisone and pain pills. Oh, and it's not in my
eye; that was apparently just nerve irritation, but I'm not to wear my
contacts until this clears up and I'm to see my eye dr. this week. But she
said the outbreak will likely not be as severe because I started taking
antivirals right away as soon as I had symptoms.