[Magdalen] Incroyable

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 06:24:09 UTC 2015

In a message dated 8/11/2015 6:43:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

My  instance was many, many years ago. If it happened now there would
probably  be lawsuits and who knows what else.>>>>>

I was left behind climbing down from the great Maya "Pyramid of the
Magician" at Uxmal in the Yucatan of Mexico.

The steps getting up to the top were narrow and slippery, and it took
longer than I expected.  I had no sooner reached the top when  our
bus appeared at the base of the Pyramid and began honking the
horn.  I started down as quickly as I could, and was aware of my  ex-wife's
screaming at the bus driver to no avail.  Our hotel was on an island
(Cozumel) about 50 miles away, and it was getting late in the day.

Luckily, the bus had other stops, and I was able to flag him down.
I was terrified by the experience.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_the_Magician

David Strang.