[Magdalen] Waiting, waiting

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 22:50:40 UTC 2015

It's here!  This time in good condition and now installed.  A brief concern
when the dishwasher door wouldn't open past it but I found I could center
the DW better in its slot and solve the problem.  I've got the oven fired
up to burn off funny chemical smells so probably won't try to bake
tonight.

Susan