[Magdalen] The fallen of W W I I

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 16:17:53 UTC 2015

I think you are right.  We have folks who truy wish us ill, but their
resources are limited, and we are doing what we can to keep it that way.

Of course, even if they get the weapons they desire, it's unlikely that a
massive bloodletting such as the world wars would ensue.

There is a way to avoid war, but nobody seems to know exactly how to raise
the standard of living in those countries. Especially since they do not
want our "help" in the first place.

Just trying to cheer everyone up...

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford