[Magdalen] Down-hearted

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 23:19:09 UTC 2015

I wonder if the priest has any positive vibrations at all from the
congregation.  It has to be a nasty job if he is just dismantling
everything the parish values. Has the bishop any idea of what the values of
the parish are?  Does he wish that this form of parish would just go away
and stop bothering him?

Sad excuses for people under orders.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com