[Magdalen] Down-hearted

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 00:52:37 UTC 2015

One problem is that even if we filled the pews every Sunday with our
neighbours we would not be better off financially for these are the same
people who desperately need and use the food bank and we minister to
them.    Sadly, it is all about pie charts and graphs and trends and
money and, other than being happy to bathe in the glow of the
'successful' Food Bank, the Diocese doesn't give a s--t about St.
Peter's and the faithful who have kept it going despite the
often-breathtaking insensitivity of the bishop.

Marion, a pilgrim