[Magdalen] Pats + maybe another listmeer

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 01:25:31 UTC 2015

In a message dated 8/18/2015 8:22:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:

Had the  Mohs procedure today. Lab work shows clear margins all around. One
less  thing to worry about now.

Get the sutures out next  Tuesday.>>>>>

Mohs is the best way to go for skin cancers of the basal cell type.

"Freddy" Mohs invented this microscopic technique, and he was a
professor in the Surgery Department at UW-Madison.  I rotated  through
his clinic as a medical school senior, and then had some nice chats
with him at dermatological meetings in Europe during my tour of duty
in Germany.

Very nice guy.

David Strang.