[Magdalen] Fwd: Breaking News Alert: Cancer has spread to brain, Jimmy Carter says

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:01:06 UTC 2015

I'm just putting this out for discussion. A good friend and I were discussing the report that came out last week about Carter's cancer--before this latest information.
She was of the opinion that it is a poor use of resources to treat him--or anyone--at this age. With Medicare the cost is being borne by taxpayers, and it would be more responsible to move to palliative care. Obviously, this is a highly personal decision, but
what do you all think?