[Magdalen] Fwd: Breaking News Alert: Cancer has spread to brain, Jimmy Ca...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 17:12:09 UTC 2015

In a message dated 8/20/2015 11:27:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

Jimmy is  a smart man. He knows what his options are, what the realities
are, and I  think he'll know when to say "enough".>>>>>

I'm not in any way being disrespectful, but the reality here is that  I
read some time ago that the Washington National Cathedral has
plans for the funerals of all the living Presidents and ex-Presidents
of the USA.

The Cathedral seems ideally suited for this task, even though the
President is usually not Episcopalian.

This will all fly very nicely until the next Roman Catholic President
whose funeral would probably be at the National Shrine in Washington.

I don't know what the Orthodox would do for an Orthodox President.

David Strang.