[Magdalen] The Shepherd's Voice

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:01:37 UTC 2015

Friends,
I hope this works.  I'd like to share The Shepherd's Voice with you...this
is the weekly newsletter of The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd,
Summerville, SC.

We have been in our new space 5 Sundays now and each Sunday we have had
newcomers and people who want to join us come to worship.   Our ASA in
these 5 weeks is an average of 18 people higher than when we were
worshipping in the hard to find UMC church...and this does not include the
89 people we had the first Sunday when many TECSC out of town visitors were
there.

Enjoy if you can link to The Shepherd's Voice, linked below

Ginga

http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=29d2d2227752482cf2f9e70eb&id=cf939e06a6&e=2fd4d7d5be