[Magdalen] Oy! My knee.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:31:14 UTC 2015

No, I'm sure it's not, although in the wee small hours I was thinking
black thoughts about after all the effort to finally come to rest here
not being allowed to enjoy life after all.  That has passed with
mobility, thanks.   I'm not really well placed for medical care at the
moment.   My OHIP is updated to Port Hope, but so long as I can limp
around I don't have time at the moment to pursue physio or whatever in a
strange setting.

So many details that soak up time!  I look to the day when I can get
down to the lake and have a proper look around. :-)

Marion, a pilgrim