[Magdalen] Prayers

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:15:14 UTC 2015

I have antiviral goop to put in my eye 5x daily because I did have one
small lesion in it. It actually is feeling better. It's a nuisance not to
be able to wear my contacts, though. I go back to the eye dr. on the 31st
so no contacts until after then. Unfortunately the specialized glasses I
wear while working on my jewelry are made to be worn with my contacts and I
have a show to get ready for in just over 3 weeks. I can't wear the
opti-visor either because it gives me a terrific headache so I am just up
that proverbial estuary without a means of locomotion.