[Magdalen] Prayers

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:23:14 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sonds like something hit a nerve.

Entirely possible. The cancer had worked it's way into a nerve. He did get
all the cancer so a nerve casualty is very possible.

> Not a good sign.
>
> Ja, still dealing with nerve pain secondary to shingles

My main worry there is being a brass player. The wrong nerve and I won't
perform again.

Still haven't managed to drop off for more than a few minutes. Enough time
has passed that I will escalate the med, do not like hydrocodone but will
try. Have to be able to sleep some.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted