[Magdalen] Marcy Prayers

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Fri Aug 21 02:51:38 UTC 2015

We had a blow up tonight - we have a new aide and Marcy teed off on her.  I called her on the way she was treating people.  I need to say that I’ve become convinced that Marcy is becoming demented along with her ALS.

I won’t go into details, but at one point Marcy said she didn’t want me as her husband any more.  I felt cut to the core and I feel devastated.

I won’t give up on her care, but I don’t know if I can ever recover from this.

Please pray.

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net