[Magdalen] Marcy Prayers

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 03:25:46 UTC 2015

Jim, this is really awful and I know how painful it has to be. I agree with
your assessment that dementia is probably setting in, but I suspect that
she has just enough of it to know that she has it and is very angry and
frustrated about it as my dad was. It's terrible for everyone. You have my
prayers.