[Magdalen] The Shepherd's Voice

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:04:03 UTC 2015

Vestry Person of the Day....a Sunday service.  Being literal it should be
Mission Committee Person of the Day, but that is way too long. The  VOD
opens the church, turns on lights, puts out the street sign and the
Episcopal flag, monitors the temperature, closes the building after
service, rolls the garbage can to the street for Monday pickup.

Ginga