[Magdalen] The Shepherd's Voice

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:37:35 UTC 2015

We used the term at my former church, but the duties were more in the
nature of hospitality.  They were especially expected to assist the
greeters, and wander around coffee hour welcoming anyone they didn't
recognize.  Other people handled the logistics Ginga described, but it was
a bigger church with vergers and staff.

Eleanor