[Magdalen] Query re a long-time list-member.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 03:13:18 UTC 2015

She was a lovely person.

I have found myself on line increasingly over the past couple of  years.
I keep looking for friends I have lost track of, including three of  my
very best friends.  It took some looking, but eventually they  all turned
up in obituaries.

A clue is Christmas cards.  After a couple of returns, I start  looking.

I remember a line from my favorite Science-Fiction series,  "Babylon
Five":   "We are all star stuff!" which is, I suppose  another way of
saying "Dust thou art, and to dust shalt thou return".

David Strang.