[Magdalen] Retirement to Asheville,NC

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 03:03:45 UTC 2015

The big one downtown, the name of which I can't remember right now, is
supposed to be a great, very active church. I will research,.

My friends James and Susan Farrelly live very near Asheville, and
would be glad to make a new connection. They moved there from
Philadelphia not that long ago. James is on pilgrimage in Ireland
right now, but I will make that connection for your friend if you
wish.

Books, computer and potted plants....I love him already. Too bad we
now live 3k miles away!

More later,

Georgia+