[Magdalen] Prayer Request (again)

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 13:04:37 UTC 2015

I love Georgia's " understanding a mother's heart". The phrase speaks so
eloquently. My prayers of thanksgiving
that Adam has a safe place to stay with people who care about him. I hope
and pray he is able to sort his situation out
and get his life in order soon.

My prayers for those who would do this to another person...and for me and
mine that we remember that our action
Impact not only our lives but the lives of those around us especially those
who love us the most!

Marilyn

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda