[Magdalen] Update 4

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:14:34 UTC 2015

After Friday's comedy of errors, yesterday wasn't any better. I was
bleeding again, this time from the ones that had hot fixed Friday.
Basically, he started over. He removed all the sutures, cauterized anything
that was bleeding and sewed everything up again.

I am under strict instructions to do almost nothing for two weeks,
particularly anything to do with bending over or playing an instrument. If
all goes ok, I should get the sutures out again next week and be ready to
go on the 10th

Got some new pain meds which should help.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted