[Magdalen] Update 4

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:21:06 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm, perhaps the new Nikes, made for those who can't deal with laces, or
> maybe these Japanese-Inspired Shoes That Wrap Around Your Feet | Bored
> Panda
> <http://www.boredpanda.com/japanese-wrap-around-shoes-furoshiki-vibram/> ?
> Of course the alternatives are to shuffle around in bedroom slippers (known
> in east TN as "house shoes", which crept into my vocabulary after 35 years)
> or have Myrna tie your shoes.

The SAS (Ssn Antonio Shoe) is a little more expensive (maybe about $160 at
the outlet store) but so far, they have been worth it. The first pair I
bought is 4 years old, they can be re-soled once which I did last year).
While that was being done. I bought a second pair. I alternate between the
two. The most cormfortable shoe I have ever worn.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted