[Magdalen] Prayer Requests, Multiple

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:03:55 UTC 2015

As a personal addendum may I ask your prayers for safe travel today?  I
have to go down to Charlottesville to the endodontist shortly and will pass
through the area where the police are searching for the gunman.  News
reports heavy police presence in the area and I'm a little nervous.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay bills,
do laundry.