[Magdalen] Update 4

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:29:27 UTC 2015

I also rarely wear shoes. My mother was nearly always barefoot
and kept a pair of very disreputable sneakers in the car in case
she was pulled over (she never was, though).

I went on a vacation to the Caribbean and was surprised to find
the slider open when I returned from dinner the first night. Didn't
realize until the LAST night that my shoes had been stolen then.
Returned to Logan Airport in flip-flops in February.
-M