[Magdalen] Close-by shooting.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 27 16:29:32 UTC 2015

Happens everywhere.  My Agency is currently on lock-down due to a shooting incident across the street at the Social Security office.  At least three victims, condition unknown at this time.

I had a brief chat with our Admin officer about the fact that we have NO security whatsoever.  And at the rate we anger people?  (We're gov't, remember.)  I just now reminded my co-worker about how if someone entered our building guns a-blazin', we have windows that open, and out them we must go, running in the opposite direction of the front or back of the property.