[Magdalen] Close-by shooting.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 18:03:41 UTC 2015

And already two school gun incidents on the same day, two days ago--one in
Georgia where a kid brought a fun to school and was "playing with it" in
his desk and "accidentally" shot a classmate, the other in West Virginia
where a 14 year old held a classroom hostage until defused by a teacher.
Here we are, what, 14 days into the school year?

I want to move somewhere else.