[Magdalen] pain

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Fri Aug 28 22:08:49 UTC 2015

There is healing that is not the same as a cure.  Praying for wholeness,
whatever form that may take, is not selfish or self-centered.  Healing and
wholeness contribute to the healing and wholeness of the whole world, and
are a furthering of God's will for us, even if a physical cure is not
likely or even possible.  I pray for your release from the bondage of
fear.  I pray for your release from physical pain, whether that means more
medication or not.  I love you, Brud.  I do not always respond on-list to
prayer requests, but you are in my prayers always.  Your decline saddens
me, but please don't fear.  All will be well and all will be well.  You'll
see.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY