[Magdalen] Shingles update

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 10:23:20 UTC 2015

Our pharmacist did thevindividual comparing for each of us, printed out 3
plans x 2, and spent an hour with us discussing the benefits and short
falls of each one.  Then we chose - each of us has a different plan. The
pharmacist signed us up.   No cost for this service.  The pharmacy is a
homegrown stand alone 'drug store' that has been in business since the
1890s.  Personal service keeps them going.

Ginga