[Magdalen] Shingles update

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 12:20:30 UTC 2015

I got a list of the plans my doctor accepts and chose the
cheapest one (actually it's FREE). Easy decision, and has
worked great.

When I presented my insurance card (Tufts Medicare Preferred)
at Pearle, my glasses went from $652 to $359. The optician
noticed my raised eyebrows and said "Tufts does a great job
negotiating discounts." My shingles vaccine was free, too.
-M