[Magdalen] Shingles update

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 13:41:09 UTC 2015

Jay, check with your local Board on Aging to see if they offer assistance in this. I did that in C'ville when I first took Plan B. The service is free, and they have well-trained volunteers. That's how I found out about USAA's supplemental plan. I saw all the plans available, with the costs, and the woman enrolled me on the spot. Since then I've managed various aspects of it myself. Your area may be served by the Shenandoah Area Board on Aging, but you can check. They offer all kinds of helpful services, all free.