[Magdalen] Shingles update

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 03:02:19 UTC 2015

I know that feeling, Tony. I keep threatening to tell people I was in a
knife fight. It sounds more interesting than 4 abdominal surgeries. I'm
glad you're home and things are fixed.

I see the eye doc tomorrow and find out if/when I can resume wearing my
contacts. I still don't know when I can see my regular doctor. I could sure
use something to deaden the "residual shingles discomfort". I'm not
sleeping worth a damn.