[Magdalen] Please pray for Ascension, Chicago

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 13:35:03 UTC 2015

In a message dated 8/31/2015 9:03:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Please  pray for our parish...the following happened  yesterday:>>>>>

What next, Scott?

I just hate this type of maneuvering anywhere, but especially in a  place
like Ascension.  The parish's fame and influence is far from just  local,
and I am sure there are many who, with me, are very unhappy to see
this infighting.

Also the demoralization of the Rector from these actions must be
considerable.

I pray for him and the parish for quick resolution and healing.

David Strang.