[Magdalen] Please pray for Ascension, Chicago

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:59:33 UTC 2015

My over - dramatic imagination:

Following the weekly service, the gentleman takes a sip of his drink,
pauses pensively, and puts the cup and saucer down.

He crosses the room to where He stands among His friends. He sees the
gentleman approach and one can see the defensive walls go up.

The gentleman stops in front of Him, looks him gently in the eye, and says,
"I miss our friendship, Amos."

He is speechless, for the words could as well have been his.

"So do I, Albert."

The healing begins. Small steps.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford