[Magdalen] Prayer lists updates from Georgia+

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:23:33 UTC 2015

My brother Carey has made a very good start to his long-term recovery from
a triple bypass surgery following a heart attack. Thank you for your
prayers. I think he can be removed from the list.

My daughter-in-law Jean DuBose has now had chemotherapy, surgery
(bi-lateral mastectomy) and radiation (9 lymph nodes) following a cancer
diagnosis that should have been caught much earlier. We are waiting to see
what, if any follow-up is required. Please pray that this year of treatment
may have proved completely  effective. I think Jean is very glad to see
2015 come to an end.

Georgia+