[Magdalen] Cranberry Time.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Dec 1 12:04:32 UTC 2015

Oops, sorry, Marion.  Of course the cranberries are coarsely processed in
the food processor.  Very sour, but with the sweeteners (pineapple,
splenda, and sugarfree Jello), they're lovely -- add to the crunch of it.
The nuts and celery can also be processed, but I prefer to chop them by
hand.  Jay, I thought about just putting through a whole orange (along with
the cup of hot orange juice to dissolve the Jello, but I lost my nerve,
since the recipe calls only for the grated peel of one orange.  Next time
(Christmas, I'm sure) I'll put in the orange.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu