[Magdalen] Cranberry Time.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Dec 1 12:09:00 UTC 2015

You might try a small batch of mine, Marion (will send the entire recipe,
if you're interested).  I suspect that the "mouth feel" might actually add
something -- it's a little crunchy and chewy, with the chopped fruit and
celery and nuts.  No jalepeno in mine.  I don't care much for heat.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu