[Magdalen] Bro Donald.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:54:55 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 9:32 AM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Scott, I didn't know you could do that.  Do you just put the phone number
> into Google?

Yes. I put the number in quotes and use hyphens: "312-555-1212"

There are sites that come up and are very helpful, where people post
their experiences with the caller from that number and give info as to
what sort of business or whatever it is. Some even post verbatim
transcripts of conversations. Often it's telemarketers or scammers who
are either incomprehensible or rude. I appreciate these sites and
their posts, because they help me know whether I'm ignoring a call I
shouldn't ignore, yet I needn't actually answer the bad ones.
Generally, though, if I don't recognize the number or can't figure it
out quickly, I wait for a voice mail message.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA