[Magdalen] Bro Donald.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:55:50 UTC 2015

It is a great idea to input numbers in different forms. Google tries to
generalize what you are inputting, but it's not always totally successful.

It is amazing what you can get if you just put some general relevant terms
into Google. Google will give hits that answer a lot of questions, some of
which we never knew were potential questions.

Youtube works amazingly well for clips of memorable moments too.  I
remembered how emotional it was when Dr. Green died on ER. Yep. You can see
that scene edited in at least three different ways, and cry all over again.
<SNIF!!>

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford