[Magdalen] Mom Update

Richard S. Crawford richard at underpope.com
Tue Dec 1 19:13:52 UTC 2015

My mom still suffers from social anxiety, but seems to be reconciling with
her best friend (the one who moved to Ashland, OR, with no notice to my
mom), which I'm happy about.

But now my mom has a completely torn rotator cuff injury, and will get
surgery in just two days. She is told to expect six weeks of recuperation
before she even gets to move it again. And then some period of time in PT.

She seems in good spirits overall, and mostly happy aside from these
issues. I'm just still worried about her.

Prayers for healing for my mom would be greatly appreciated.