[Magdalen] Mom Update

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:41:27 UTC 2015

prayers for your Mom too.  I have a friend here who is on waiting list to
get this surgery in Edmonton.  He can't life things or work in his garage
show as he used to..So he can't do of the things he did at church.  Now it
not my concern since the Dio axed us. Poor Michael came home feeling like
they were like Nicely bred Pitbulls.  So he is applying for stuff as much
as he can.  I am trying to downsize some more.