[Magdalen] Education.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:57:06 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Mahoney, W. Michael
<wmmah at stoneledge.net> wrote:
> If I recall correctly, Smith was earlier at St. Pauls, K Street in DC.
>
> I heard some marvelous stuff there.

True. He led a stunningly wonderful Advent Lessons & Carols in our
church on Sunday evening.

He's our interim organist/choirmaster and is staying in the coach
house behind the convent on our church premises. He sees his family in
London every five or six weeks. This past summer we had the added
blessing of his son Sebastian singing with the choir; Sebastian is a
chorister at Westminster Abbey. His singing of Mendelssohn's "O for
the wings of a dove" was just superb. Jeffrey's daughter Danielle
sings in the choir at Lincoln Cathedral. Presumably each child attends
the appropriate choir school.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA