[Magdalen] Bro Donald.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 21:13:00 UTC 2015

I only started watching when I had just retired (ca. 2008) and ER was on
Nik, I think, daily, so it got me out of bed to watch it at 11 each day.  I
never did see any of the shows where Clooney was there.
Green was supposed to marry the pretty blond haired girl, but the actor
playing that part left the show, so they paired him with the british
surgeon. Some wonderful material.  He took care of his own father who died
on the show.

That was quite a show, no question.  Lots of very intriguing characters.
It's all on youtube in little (and big) snippets. There must be forty or so
different clips on Dr. Green's last days, his very last patient (a cute
little girl), his death, and his funeral.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford