[Magdalen] Another active shooter situation.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:34:37 UTC 2015

Well, since apparently the place that was shot up is a center for folks
with developmental disabilities, that scenario does not fly. Guns so they
can defend themselves? Please. These are innocents.

And according to some reports, there were multiple gunmen dressed in
"tactical gear" with long guns of some type. WTF? Was this some type of
"culling" operation by neo-Nazis, "getting rid of the unfit"?

I'm not sure I want to live in this country any more.