[Magdalen] Education.

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Thu Dec 3 12:06:09 UTC 2015

In my current parish, we used Old Hundredth most of the year. We
switched out for some alternative texts/tunes in some seasons of the
church year, but on festive occasions (Easter season, feast days, etc.)
We would use the version Grace describes.

Though I believe this is changing under my successor, in part, because
the offering plates are no longer brought forward at that point in the
service. (Rather than being passed around, they sit on a table at the
front of the aisle, where people can place their offerings in them as
the move forward to receive communion, and then they are brought to the
altar after everybody has received communion.)

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com