[Magdalen] Education.

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Thu Dec 3 16:17:18 UTC 2015

No. I _think_ it's more about not putting people on the spot, especially
if they may have their donations paid electronically. It is unobtrusive.
There is the visual reminder of it being there, but no attention is
drawn to it.

It isn't the choice I would make, but the result isn't as bad as I had
imagined when I first heard about it.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins