[Magdalen] My County responds.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Dec 4 17:44:32 UTC 2015

I found a "meme" on Facebook that says exactly what I mean, for a
change, but I didn't write it.

**************************

They broke the law by conspiring to commit a mass murder.

They broke the law by illegally transporting weapons.

They broke the law by possessing unregistered semi-automatic guns.

They broke the law by bringing guns to a gun-free zone.

They broke the law by going armed to the terror of the public.

They broke the law by constructing bombs.

They broke the law by detonating bobs in an attempt to assault and murder.

They broke the law by brandishing weapons.

They broke the law by assaulting people with weapons.

They broke the law by attempting to murder people with weapons.

They broke the law by disobeying Police orders.

They broke the law by evading Police.

They broke the law by attempting to murder Police Officers.

They broke multiple traffic laws during the pursuit.

They broke the law by endangering the public during the car chase and
the police shoot-out.

They broke the law by resisting arrest.

_________

But....We need to create more laws to stop this from happening.

Expressed in short, in another way, by the old bumper sticker you're no
doubt tired of seeing:
"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns."

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net