[Magdalen] My County responds.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 4 22:43:51 UTC 2015

>>>We can make automatic weapons scarce.<<<

That would help.  But as our NRA friends say, they'll just use something else.

ALL weapons need to be HARD TO GET.  Not impossible, just hard.  Why?  Because you can put an eye out with one.  Just like a car.  You can't just go out and buy a car and start driving it, without registration, insurance, and, God forbid, a license.

If we can put computer chips in pets, we can require licenses for guns ownership AND usage (after formal training from a licensed professional).