[Magdalen] Employment Prayers

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:18:43 UTC 2015

Prayers for your next call to be sooner, and thanksgiving for your severance package.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2015, at 10:14 PM, Michael Canning <mjbcanning at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, A few weeks ago I was told because the parish was having difficulty in
affording a full time clergy that I would be ceasing employment with a
three month with benefits severance and a moving amount.  I am still a
priest in Good Standing.  So in the searching I have been exploring places
that require full time ministry and have been finding it difficult to find
persons to fill them.  I am also searching within the Lutheran Church too
with the permission of my Bishop.  Several possibilities are arising so I
would like to ask for prayers that there is an openness is to seek out a
visit from me.

--
Blessings, peace and strength,
Michael+