[Magdalen] Michael Curry Hospitalized

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 06:31:37 UTC 2015

Prayers for him, his family and our sister Church. What a thing...

Although there must be reason to hope, I suspect it is too early to say
that a full recovery is expected after a bleed inside the brain's
coverings. That's serious...

There's not much room inside the skull for anything that takes up extra
space and brain tissue does not like direct contact with blood. Swelling
can build up in the next few days...

Also, that blood was going somewhere that it didn't reach; and unless he
had a head injury that hadn't been mentioned, there will be an underlying
physiological cause that has to be treated.

There will be some way to go before recovery is clear. It could be weeks
before it's evident that there is little or no permanent harm, and
meanwhile he needs to stay VERY quiet and stress free, not exactly easy for
someone in his position.

Is there a "deputy" who can stand in for a while?

Sally D <neuro nerd>